- 10:22 Ticket #95 (Hide on focus lost don't work) closed by
- 09:01 Ticket #49 (Guake doesn't work with some shells) closed by
- fixed: As I said, I think it is already fixed by snapshot patch so if you have …
- 08:45 Ticket #118 (always black background) closed by
- fixed: Nice work guys, another bug killed!
- 08:33 Ticket #93 (Does not start user's login shell but bash by default) closed by
- fixed: Veeery nice, I've just committed it too, thank you!
- 08:28 Ticket #116 (bold fonts stay white) closed by
- fixed: Thank you again =)
- 08:28 Ticket #114 ([PATCH] Close menu item from tab context menu is not working.) closed by
- fixed: Thank you snapshot, I've just committed this patch! ps.: I really don't …
- 19:51 Ticket #118 (always black background) reopened by
- Since the patch provided has not been merged yet into the source, I reopen …
- 19:20 Ticket #118 (always black background) closed by
- fixed: thanks. works for me.
- 05:49 Ticket #118 (always black background) created by
- I compiled quake from source (today) to get rgba support, which works …
- 14:45 Ticket #117 (Ability to set interpreter to tabs.) created by
- I sometimes develop in python, and the terminal is always open with both a …
- 19:43 Ticket #111 (glib.GError at startup) closed by
- fixed: With help from irc, we've found out that notify-python (aka 'pynotify') is …
- 15:18 Ticket #116 (bold fonts stay white) reopened by
- Since the patch has not been included in the source, I reopen the bug :) …
- 14:31 Ticket #116 (bold fonts stay white) closed by
- fixed: cool that works. Thanks
- 10:15 Ticket #116 (bold fonts stay white) created by
- if you go for white background with black text, bold text appears white …
- 19:00 Ticket #115 (Shortcut in context menu) created by
- In the latest git: * right click on guake * look at the shortcut for …
- 17:55 Ticket #114 ([PATCH] Close menu item from tab context menu is not working.) created by
- Close context menu item doesn't close the tab. Callback to handle the …
- 14:00 Ticket #113 (tab bar) created by
- Hi all. I would suggest that the bar which are nested the "tabs" can be …
- 02:27 Ticket #112 (More appearant lost of focus) created by
- I often find myself typing shell commands in varios programs, because I …
- 00:37 Ticket #92 (Exits on Ctrl-Q in the shell) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in the last commit.
- 23:58 Ticket #67 (Norwegian translation) closed by
- fixed: Before later than never =/ I'm sorry for delaying so much before adding …
- 22:51 Ticket #101 (Shortcut keys have no repeat delay) closed by
- fixed: I've fixed it some commits ago. The problem was being caused by adding …
- 22:46 Ticket #66 (Tab bar auto-hide) closed by
- wontfix: As I explaned before, I don't think we should have an auto hide feature to …
- 22:43 Ticket #83 (Feature request: open tabs on doubleclick over the tabbar) closed by
- fixed: Done =)
- 21:34 Ticket #64 ('Close tab' shortcut closes 3 tabs at once) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in the last commit. Thanks for reporting.
- 14:16 Ticket #108 ([PATCH] Closing tab takes too long time) closed by
- fixed: Hey, thank you, I have just pushed this patch!
- 14:10 Ticket #12 (Should use rgba transparency if composition is enabled) closed by
- 14:09 Ticket #110 ([PATCH] ZSH shell fix and real (ARGB) transparency support.) closed by
- fixed: Hey SnapShot?, you *rock*! I just pushed both patches to guake, Thank you!
- 20:43 Ticket #111 (glib.GError at startup) created by
- Hi, I'm running Slamd64 and I just tried installing guake-0.3.1 and ran …
- 00:59 Ticket #110 ([PATCH] ZSH shell fix and real (ARGB) transparency support.) created by
- The first patch is fix for Guake when using ZSH which manifested with …
- 15:42 Ticket #109 (Add functionality to DBus interface) created by
- Please add the following functionality to the DBus interface: - add_tab, …
- 20:42 Ticket #97 (Can't use "alt" key in hotkeys) closed by
- fixed: Bug fixed in the latest git version (see also #76 )
- 20:41 Ticket #76 (Can't change the key bindings) closed by
- fixed: So we can consider this bug as fixed :) I also fix #97 for the same …
- 20:16 Ticket #107 (guake should hide while poping the Preferences window) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in last commit!
- 20:14 Ticket #84 (After closing and openning several tabs, next/prev tab shortcuts don't ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in latest git version see : …
- 20:09 Ticket #74 (Preferences window doesn't show up.) closed by
- invalid: There is unfortunately no news from the reporter for 4 months. I thus …
- 16:57 Ticket #108 ([PATCH] Closing tab takes too long time) created by
- It takes very long time to close tab. To confirm this, just 1. Open …
- 16:23 Ticket #103 (Can't effectively switch between tabs after Terminal 1 closed) closed by
- fixed: Than you for your patch SAWADA Takeo, I've already commited and pushed to …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.